ONLINE SUBMISSION OF PAPERS AND VIDEOS
Submitted abstracts and videos must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference or publication.
An extended abstract should be submitted including the following items:
- Separate page with: Title (respecting the sub-themes of the conference), name of the authors (with affiliation and contact details) and short abstract (200 words);
- Introduction: Description of the topic and its relation to the conference theme / subtheme;
- Contribution: Objectives of the paper, theoretical background of the research. Evaluate the relevance of the main question regarding the current state of art;
- Methodology: main research question; main analytical methods (methods for data sourcing, processing, as well as the testing method);
- Results & Discussion: main results of the paper in light of existing literature;
- Conclusion: including a summary of the major (theoretical and managerial) contributions, of the study’s limitations and future research directions;
- References used.
Film submissions – Videography
If you will present your research through the collection and analysis of visual material, the following criteria must be considered:
- An extended abstract should be submitted following the items listed above:
- Any document filmed presenting research must be clearly connected to the sub-themes of the conference;
- The length of the post-produced document should be up to 15 minutes;
- The authors should make sure that all images, music and any other material included in their films are free of copyrights.
Evaluation criteria for videography:
- Theoretical and/or empirical contribution to the conference main themes;
- Relevance and originality of the topic;
- Creativeness and appropriateness of both methodological and media approach;
- Technical competences (e.g. camerawork, post-processing).
Submission procedure for videos:
The final version of the film should be uploaded (via Vimeo) and then a link and password inserted at the end of the written abstract.